This recipe is easy to make using just the microwave! A great for parties, gifts or even just a snack. I make it frequently and put it out as a snack for when guests stop by. Warning it is extremely addicting so make sure you have extra ingredients on hand to make more in case you eat it all!
- 4 1/2 c Chex
- 6 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 c butter
- 2 Tbsp corn syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 4 cup popcorn
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1 cup pretzels
1. Combine Chex, popcorn, pretzels and peanuts in a large bowl
2. In a separate bowl microwave butter, brown sugar, corn syrup, and vanilla for 1 minute stir, then microwave for 1 minute more till boiling.
3. Pour microwaved mixture over cereal mixture and stir.
4. Microwave on high 4-5 minutes, stirring after each minute.
5. Spread on wax paper and stir to break up. Cool and store in an airtight container.